If you are thinking about documentation automation, or already do it but want to understand how you can improve your systems, this webinar covers it all. Hear from law firms and document automation providers as they discuss the key benefits, what it has done for their firms and how to do it in the best possible way.
- Why – why should you consider document automation? What can it do for your business/productivity?
- When – when should you start looking at it? When is the appropriate time to implement?
- Where – where do you start?
- What – what can be automated? What do you need to think about? What can the pitfalls be?
- Who – who do you partner with? What should you look for in a partner?
- How – how do you go about implementing it? What does success look like?
Chair: David Newick, Arken.legal (UK) Ltd
- Giles Thompson, Avvoka
- Alex Hamilton, Radiant Law
- Sophie Yates, Fodens Solicitors
View it here